November 2013 Japan’s AFR Service’s New Customer List
Seoul, South Korea – Nov 29, 2013 – CyberLogitec, a maritime logistics IT company in Seoul South Korea, announced that CyberLogitec (www.cyberlogitec.com) signed a contract with new customers as below in the OPUS SmartLink service for the JAFR.
– Maxpeed (Korea Forwarder)
– FirstLink (Vietnam Forwarder)
– World Wide Link (Vietnam Forwarder)
CyberLogitec has been monitoring the coming changes to the declaration system of Japan Customs since 2012, and in January 2013, CyberLogitec worked agreement for system link with NACCS of Japan Customs for the Advance Filing Rules and was to be an authorized service provider.
The service for Japan’s Advance Filing Rules will be integrated into the single service with the U.S. AMS, the European ENS and EXS, and the Korean KAMS. Furthermore, the company is going to provide operations and system consulting to give liners and NVOCCs preliminary understanding of and guidance on the operational changes and help them minimize risks and take full advantage of the involved opportunities.
* AFR – Advance Filing Rules, which will be effected in March 2014
* OPUS SmartLink is a web-based customs portal solution which connects customer’s system and customs in the generalized electronic data format and communications methods following the global customs regulations.